Terms of Services
PLEASE READ OUR TERMS CAREFULLY.
By accessing our website, it's features products and services, you agree to be bound by the following terms of service, owned, used, operated and controlled by Mydoggiedo.com.
To ensure legitimacy of and to preclude fraudulent transactions negotiated and/or executed through mydoggiedo.com, permission is hereby granted to the website administrator to monitor any and all undertakings processed via this website.
This website has links to and uses some articles from other sites.The web design and other contents, features and functionality are owned by and created exclusively for MyDoggiedo Team and should not be used without the Team's written permission especially for non-legitimate and immoral transactions and purposes contrary to law, and good customs.
Spamming other users or posting inappropriate or defamatory contents are strictly prohibited.
Any forms of breach of our Terms shall cause the Team to terminate or suspend your access to our website, without prior notice or liability.
This may result in forfeiture and destruction of information associated with your account.
Terms of services may be changed or updated by the Team with ample prior notice to be posted in our home page.
By virtue of communicating with Mydoggiedo Team, hereinafter referred to as "the Team", you are hereby deemed to have impliedly agreed with the following:
- Any data and/or information that you have provided or you are about to share shall not be disclosed in any manner (via social media or any other forms of communication) - unless otherwise consented to by all parties involved.
- Should there be a paramount legitimate need for the Team to verify personal information and/or to use any material (graphics/images, written accounts, quotes or stories) owned by or legitimately belonging to another person or entity, our Team shall strictly secure prior written permission of all concerned - with the exclusion of materials that are already posted or shared by the author to the public (or perceived by our Team to be for public information) preceding any form of communication with the Team.
- We may send messages, including but not limited to; service-related notices, legal notices and marketing messages. Should you opt to stop receiving these messages, please correspond to us via e-mail.
- All private communications in any form shall be treated with utmost confidentiality.
- Any information or data specifically stated as "private" by the Team, shall not likewise be disclosed by any party to the public.